Tuesday 24 February 2015

Hi guys: am really getting tired of the winter!  Too much snow. But, my wife Debbie and I are leaving for Florida Thursday until the end of March.  Am taking our sewing machines and plan to sew (at night or rainy days)  some new Art pieces and  want to experiment with some new ideas.
Well the Fabrigos have a lot of new things planned.  A "second hand " clothing challenge were we each have to buy a used piece of clothing from a second hand store and create a fiber art piece but still have recognizable elements of clothing.  We are also working on some collaborate pieces to enter into upcoming shows.
I myself just this week finished my entrance piece for a fiber show in Italy called Colors Divine in Verona.  Wish me luck!
I am booked for many trunk shows and workshops in April all across Southern and Northern Ontario and would like to add some new technique quilts to my "show" and talk.  Probably need more rainy days in Florida than I want to finish all these things.  Life is Good!


No comments:

Post a Comment